Derelict Area

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Derelict Area Empty Derelict Area

Post by TalesofNine Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:16 pm

An area of The City long since abandoned. Everything here has fallen into disrepair and ruin.

TalesofNine
Admin

https://endless-frontier.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Derelict Area Empty Re: Derelict Area

Post by TalesofNine Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:17 pm

Last Post:
Me wrote:Everything hurt...

He felt so tired in Pop's arms as he slowly stroked his fur. He was tired... So very tired.

I hope everyone makes it to paradise...

His eyes closed and that's when he heard it. Granny's voice humming as she knitted, Toboe opened his eyes. He wasn't hurting anymore. He saw a green field and flowers. Granny looked down at him and smiled.

"My sweet boy... You shouldn't sleep there."

"Granny I missed you so much..."

Toboe closed his eyes again but Granny's voice faded away. The warm feeling was replaced by cold, and the ground felt cracked a broken. Toboe opened his eyes again and this time he really did feel better. Like he had never been hurt at all.

"Granny?" He repeated. "Pops?"

He looked around and saw nothing but ruins in what looked like an old city. There was nothing around him, there wasn't even a lingering scent in the air. Toboe stood up as he felt his strength return but his heart was fast sinking.

"Blue!?! Hige!" He shouted. "Kiba! Tsume!... Tsume."

Nothing but silence answered him. This wasn't paradise... Not even close.

"Where is everyone!" Toboe cried out..

Out of habit he let out a loud howl. One final cry to try and get a response to anything. But all he got was more silence. Toboe felt a bitter realization creep into his mind.

"I'm... all alone again."

TalesofNine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Spinosaur Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:58 pm

Her master had been home for a week, and it was the first time Seras had fallen asleep in that time. She never got tired of her bed, it beat the alternative of her coffin, which laid leaned against a wall. Alucard had kept his, and so she had kept hers close. She knew it's importance.

She immediately felt the cold surface of the ground and her singular red eye opened. She was standing faster than the blink of an eye and surveyed around her. It looked a lot like London after that night where everything came tumbling down. Or what it looked like when the last embers of Millenium's war machines had died away. It was night time, good, the night sky was more visible here, the moon was out illuminating everything in a pale light.

Seras looked to her side and saw her coffin.

Seras Victoria, 1980-1999

A coffin that gave little away. She had died with no friends or family. Nobody would remember or would've mourned Seras Victoria.

Of course, the night Alucard shot her through the heart was *not* the moment she truly died.

It was the night she had drank blood of her own accord. When she stopped being simply Seras Victoria.

She picked up the coffin with little effort in one hand and started to walk along the wasteland, it was a couple of hours before she saw a light brown form. It was a skinny animal with a lean face and long ears.

"Aw, a doggie," Seras said with a smile, putting down the coffin, which made a loud slam as it imbeded itself in the loose dirt. Seras went to one knee. "Hey boy, how long have you been out here?"

Most animals wouldn't go near her now, considering what she was, but she still liked to try and get on any animal's good side whenever she could.
Prime Spinosaur
Prime Spinosaur

Back to top Go down

Post by TalesofNine Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:26 am

Toboe had been so absorbed by his newfound lonesomeness he did not even the lingering scent of the new presence in the air till he heard a voice call out to him. His ears perked up and he looked excitedly toward the source of the noise. That's when he saw the strange woman putting down a large box of some kind.

A... Human?

But as he stared at the woman that was the moment the wind shifted and he caught her scent in the air. There was the familiar distinctive smell of any human but there was also something else a strange smell like that of blood. Toboe was confused by it, there was no blood on her at all yet she had that strange all too familiar scent of death all around her. And yet she was smiling warmly toward him and waving toward him beckoning him.

Toboe made a loud whimper. He was afraid but he was also considering his options, he was so tired of being alone but there was so much danger. He wished the others were here with him, Tsume and Kiba would have known what too do. But his curiosity was getting the best of him. Toboe lowered his ears to his head and cautiously approached the stranger.

TalesofNine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Spinosaur Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:24 am

Seras's smile widened as the dog cautiously came closer with a whimper. This rarely happened with her so she was going to enjoy the opportunity while it lasted.

"Good boy," she said, almost devolving into baby talk. Her hands touched against the dog's subdued ears and rubbed them. "You lost out here?"
Prime Spinosaur
Prime Spinosaur

Back to top Go down

Post by TalesofNine Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:59 am

Toboe closed his eyes with a pleased expression. Despite her strange scent the stranger's hands felt nice on his fur she almost felt like Cheza. Though she thought he was a dog, Toboe rarely encountered humans who were so nice to him. Maybe just this once Tsume, Hige and Kiba wouldn't get mad if he wasn't preserving his pride by friendly with a human maybe this place could be the start of something new like the village.

His tail wagged and he decided to return the favor by licking the stranger's face, he recalled Granny liked it when he did that.

TalesofNine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Spinosaur Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:25 pm

Seras laughed, no animal had even done that in 30 years. She quickly rubbed the dog's back in response and scratching his chin. She heard the sound of the animal's tail hitting the ground in excitement.

"You know where we are?" Seras asked the dog. "Because I sure don't."
Prime Spinosaur
Prime Spinosaur

Back to top Go down

Post by GeckomanReddo Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:50 pm

Alucard sighed from on top of the trash heap he was sitting on. Time, and blood had brought Seras every closer to being a proper draculina but she was still so unbearably, soft. "Are you really asking the dog a question?"

Man Human - Denki Groove
GeckomanReddo
GeckomanReddo

http://xek-xek.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Spinosaur Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:54 pm

Seras gave a yelp and jumped ten feet in the air, her hair wild.

"M-master? H-how long were you there?"
Prime Spinosaur
Prime Spinosaur

Back to top Go down

Post by GeckomanReddo Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:52 pm

"Long enough." Alucard said crossing his arms and pouting. "You're playing with a garbage dog police girl, didn't anyone ever teach you about germs?"

Man Human - Denki Groove
GeckomanReddo
GeckomanReddo

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Spinosaur Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:02 pm

Seras frowned at the nickname.

Back to that now, I guess? She thought. She didn't care if Alucard could feel her thoughts.

"Well it would be a problem if we weren't already walking, talking corpses," said Seras, her lips quipped upwards. "And I don't know, as far as dogs go, he's far more regal and less mangy than you, master." She walked back to the dog and scratched behind his ear.
Prime Spinosaur
Prime Spinosaur

Back to top Go down

Post by TalesofNine Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:20 pm

Toboe found himself at something of a loss for words. This new stranger smelled similar to the kind woman petting him but something about his scent was stronger. It barely smelled like a human at all, more like some kind of animal. When he heard his comment directed toward him, Toboe growled slightly. Though he didn't want to be lonely anymore he still had his pride.

"Just who are you calling a dog!" A voice coming from seemingly nowhere cried. "I'm no dog, I'm a wolf!"

TalesofNine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Spinosaur Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:32 pm

Seras's smile widened along with her red eyes as she looked down at the now wolf that she had been petting.

"Oi did you just bloody speak?"
Prime Spinosaur
Prime Spinosaur

Back to top Go down

Post by GeckomanReddo Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:44 pm

"You can be a wolf or a dog or anything else you still live in the garbage." Alucard said glaring. "... and I'm not mangy." He added under his breath.

Man Human - Denki Groove
GeckomanReddo
GeckomanReddo

Back to top Go down

Post by TalesofNine Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:25 pm

Toboe's eyes went wide he didn't realize he had spoken his objections aloud. He whimpered slightly and stepped back from Seras, a guilty expression on his face. He hasdn't meant to try and fool the strange new humans but he wasn't sure how they would react to a wolf. So many humans had tried to hurt or kill him before. But perhaps there was still a chance.

The wolf seemingly disappeared and where it once was stood a young boy with the same guilty expression.

"I'm sorry lady, please don't be scared!" He said somewhat panicked. "I didn't mean to try and trick you but...\ I'm not dog."

TalesofNine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Spinosaur Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:32 pm

Seras scratched her head as the wolf that she had been petting turned into a boy.

"So...wait are you a wolf...or a boy?" Her eyes glowed for a moment and she saw past the illusion, seeing the wolf still there. "Oh...so you're a wolf that turns into a boy. Boywolf. As opposed to wolfman. I killed a werewolf once...he did less talking than you...come to think of it, he didn't even talk at all. He just smiled when I killed him and burst into a firey wolf and howled before evaporating." She blinked for a moment and laughed.

"Oh I'm sorry, was reminiscing. Not as old as master, but when you get to my age you start doing this kind of thing." She scratched behind the ear, seeing through the illusion, though to those that couldn't it just looked like she was scratching this boy's ear.
Prime Spinosaur
Prime Spinosaur

Back to top Go down

Post by TalesofNine Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:27 pm

Toboe was a little thrown off by the story she was telling him. But he was surprised by she didn't seem confused by the illusion at all. Few humans could see through it unless they were soldier's in Jagura's army. But this lady and the weird man didn't seem like they were hunters.

"I'm just... a wolf I guess," Toboe admitted. "I don't know what a werewolf is. All wolves can do this... I think."

He smiled a bit as she resumed petting him.

"Lady... Are you a human? You seem different from the others."

TalesofNine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Spinosaur Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:47 pm

"No, I mean I was, but not anymore," said Seras. "Hello, I'm Seras, I'm a vampire. That's my master, Alucard, put there brooding."
Prime Spinosaur
Prime Spinosaur

Back to top Go down

Post by TalesofNine Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:07 pm

"A v-vampire?" Toboe repeated. "No way!"

He had heard of vampires before in stories. They sucked the blood of humans and could only come out at night. Though he tried to keep a straight face there was the slightest hint of nervousness.

"You... don't suck wolf blood do you?"

TalesofNine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GeckomanReddo Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:06 pm

"Not unless i'm in the mood." Alucard said suddenly standing just behind Toboe's shoulder instead of on the trash heaped he'd been on before. "Are you from here, little wolf boy?"

Man Human - Denki Groove
GeckomanReddo
GeckomanReddo

Back to top Go down

Post by TalesofNine Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:41 pm

"WOAH!"

Toboe jumped back from Alucard and nearly fell into Seras. His illusion form disappeared and the red wolf was nearly sprawled on the ground. His ears here pressed against his head as a submissive gesture.

"I have no idea where we are Mr Vampire," Toboe said. "I just woke up here after I uh... Well I think I died."

TalesofNine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Spinosaur Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:12 am

"Wait, you died," Seras blinked, "Oh shit, master, did we die!?"

Prime Spinosaur
Prime Spinosaur

Back to top Go down

Post by GeckomanReddo Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:37 am

"We're already dead police girl." Alucard said frowning. "And I'd never die without remembering it."

Man Human - Denki Groove
GeckomanReddo
GeckomanReddo

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Spinosaur Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:39 am

"True," said Seras, she became more solemn, remembering her progenitor's death wish, she hoped it never happened. Integra was getting older, and would refuse being turned...Seras didn't want to be left alone.
Prime Spinosaur
Prime Spinosaur

Back to top Go down

Post by TalesofNine Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:42 am

"Umm hey don't worry about it. Maybe you guys just ended up here by accident."

Toboe felt a little bad for the two vampires. The idea that they died somehow seemed to bring down their mood. Despite being a little scary he didn't want to make anyone upset.

"I just know I died myself but... You've never seen a talking wolf before so clearly this place isn't like either of our homes!"

TalesofNine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next