Act 1: The Arrival

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Act 1: The Arrival - Page 3 Empty Re: Act 1: The Arrival

Post by TalesofNine Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:49 pm

"I've been around," May said non-committal. "We all take a little trace of our selves with every passing days. Some things linger longer than others, I can recognize the faint smell of smoke and fire anywhere with the slightest reptilian presence too it..."

As she spoke the vampire approached Tepheris taking in the details of her. Despite the lingering scent there was nothing overtly dragon about her. Whatever had transformed him was a power that would be uncanny even in her own world yet the organization was aware of such things. There were many worlds some more magical than other.

Cao stepped forward and put an arm in front of Tepheris. "Alright you figured us out no need to get too comfortable."

"Feeling a bit guarded are we?" May said. "No need to be afraid, I would never come between a happy couple."

She smiled and gently rubbed Cao and Tepheris' cheeks as she coyly stepped back and turned around.

"But I think we ought to greet our fellows over there."

Cao noticed too a trio of odd sense... Two were like...Water a strong presence of it. And the other was... Odd, young yet old very old like the kind that was in the presence of an ancient being. He noticed another group not far from them. Cao decided there was no reason to be hostile, at least not yet.

"Hello there!" Cao said. "Come close if you're a friend. If not we won't trouble you."

TalesofNine
Admin

https://endless-frontier.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Spinosaur Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:23 am

"I think they smelled us," Bandar said. "They're beckoning us to come over."

"Do you think they're safe?" Carah asked.

"What? What was that? Can't hear you, I can only hear and see through Nidane right now." Bandar responded with glancing around. Carah gave him a slanted frown and helped guide him in the direction Nidane went. The Faerie dragon met them halfway and landed atop Bandar's head. Bandar's unfocused eyes blinked and the sharpness returned to him.

"Hello there, fellow...I'm guessing fellow outsiders," Bandar started, "unless you're the norm here. That'd be weird, but I guess I've dealt with weirder. I'm Bandar the Enchantar...and this is Carah...the...you know Carah, we got to come up with a ridiculous name for you too? How about Salamander the Necromander?"

Carah gave him a weird look, but she muttered under her breath: "I like salamanders..."

"He's the Doctor, Doctor who? you may ask, don't worry, everyone asks that, especially BBC," Bandar continued. "Oh...and that's Char. He's cool, if a bit sketchy."
Prime Spinosaur
Prime Spinosaur

Back to top Go down

Post by TalesofNine Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:26 pm

Great another world and its full of weird mages...

Cao managed to keep his face straight as he nodded listening to the unique introduction. In any case they were much like his own group strangers from different worlds. He found his eyes being drawn to the small dragon atop his head, in all his journeys he had never seen one so tiny before.

"Well met...Friend," Cao said slowly. "My name is Cao. This right here is my wife Tepheris, the scaly man is Judas and the lady is... May?"

Cao paused when he saw May walking up to the Doctor her red eyes focused on him. Her expression was unclear as she moved close and stared into his eyes. She stroked her chin before they widened slightly and her expression softened.

"Doctor!" She said. "That is you, I thought you looked familiar."

She reached out and gently stroked his cheek.

"Cute face... I'd prefer a little darker but not a bad regeneration."

TalesofNine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Spinosaur Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:39 pm

Bandar started finger gunning when May went up to the doctor.

"Well that works out just fine," Bandar said, as Nidane jumped off his head and went back into his hand, turning right back into the small sculpture, which he pocketed. He tapped his staff down and glanced around.

"I think he has the right idea," Carah said, realizing what Bandar was doing. "We should get out of here and into actual cover. An actual place to hide and talk things through."
Prime Spinosaur
Prime Spinosaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Mulder Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:23 pm

"Oh boy is this another wrong way around type scenario because if so uh...um...spoilers?" The Doctor said, backing up slightly. This was far from his first time meeting someone for the first time after they had known him for a while, but this sure was...more intense then his first meeting with River.

"She gets weirder and weirder..." Tepheris whispered to Cao.

Mulder

Back to top Go down

Post by TalesofNine Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:29 pm

"No kidding..." Cao sighed. "But that's a point we should get out of here."

May's eyes widen slightly when the Doctor didn't realize yet.

"Oh wow spoilers," She said. "You told me about that... Well let's not waste any more time on it. We should find a way to get out of here."

May looked around for anything that could potentially help and pointed out a large manhole cover.

"The sewers should work, they're dark and connect the entire city. If we find water we can slip away."

TalesofNine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum