Natura: The Unification War

Go down

Natura: The Unification War Empty Natura: The Unification War

Post by TalesofNine Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:17 pm

Natura: The Unification War Burning_castle_2_by_aeflus-d72c5oe
It was an Age of Trial...

The sands of time have changed the land. A great swamp has consumed an ancient empire, floods, storms and famine have destroyed the great nations of old.

Seasons passed, eras passed but the trials still continue. The people have begun rebuilding but a great wind brings concern from the south...

An Army has appeared. An Empire the world has never seen before.

The Crusades of the Heavens threatens to consume all.

This is the tale of the great unification. A time when all Natura burned.

This thread is for the construction of great Unification War. The defining moment of the Age of Trial era in the Natura timeline.

Post Characters/Snippets/Ideas/Whatever else here.

TalesofNine
Admin

https://endless-frontier.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Natura: The Unification War Empty Written By Mulder

Post by TalesofNine Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:18 pm

Alliance Part 1

Karet had gotten word that he had a visitor. From the awed and shocked looks of his people, the chieftain knew it must've been someone important or rare. He got his answer when he saw the giant creature outside of his village, before him a dark skinned man clad in leather armor and a golden helmet. Karet was well versed enough to know who this was. The Barca of Crenda, Odanwe. His exploits, much like Karet's own, had become a thing of legend to a degree.

"If it's not the Barca of Crenda, what brings you to me today great warrior?" Karet asked with a grin on his face. He was now middle aged and his hair and beard were now turning grey. He had no heir which upset the elders. Not that he cared too much. When the time was right he'd select someone. For now he was still capable.

"Great chieftain of Marcia, the pleasure is mine. I just wish the circumstances were more pleasant." Odanwe said as he removed his helmet from his head.

"Oh? What's the problem then? Are the skull peoples acting up again?" Karet replied. The skull people of the south caused problems frequently. Damned demon worshippers.

"If only it were so simple." Odanwe said with a frown.

"Our problem is...much bigger I fear." The Barca continued.

"Hm. Go on then, if it was severe enough for you to consult me and yet it is not the skull people then I fear what the problem is." Karet spoke openly. He had hoped it wasn't a famine or a great flood again. He had experienced a few of those in his times as leader, and each time had been more difficult then the last.

"It is the Kashdani. They are all gone." Odanwe said grimly.

Karet's face revealed his shock. The Kashdani were peaceful people who mostly kept to themselves. They were a simple people. Who would wish to challenge and destroy them?

"Who did such a thing? Are the Khans getting out of line?" Karet replied indignantly.

Odanwe shook his head before he continued.

"No it is not the Khans. It is giants from the seas."

"Giants? From the sea?" Karet said quizzically.

"No offense great Barca but I find that...hard to believe. What is our evidence?" Karet continued. It was then that Odanwe motioned to one of his fellow warriors to pull something from his giant mount's back. The body was thrown in front of the great leaders. A man bigger then one Karet had ever seen.

Karet looked upon it grimly. So it was true. There were invaders from the sea. Invaders bigger then any man Karet had ever seen.

TalesofNine
Admin

https://endless-frontier.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down